MEA IND is the one of related business on power distribution business of Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) which provides 3 service pillars including training service, consulting and engineering services on power distribution and energy for both private and public sectors in oversea.
The internationally quality standard for management and service of MEA IND, ISO 9000 quality system is a well recognized quality. We have committed our service to a Quality Policy as follows:
· Striving to be a International Quality of Service
· Maintain Our Professional Service to be Better
· Manage and Control Quality, Cost and Time to be as agree with Customers
We provide team work base on managing the quality of service. Minor staff is project management and major staff is MEA and institutes expertise.
MEA IND is always the solution enabler for our customers. Training service is also one of our key professional services provided to users to best operate the solution and run power distribution and energy business. Trainings at MEA IND are conducted by our own professional and expertise who do the real work and real experience more than 10 years.
MEA IND provides an expert and experienced professional in a power distribution system and energy management and has a deep knowledge of the related field. We can help you develop and master your network to ensure a positive outcome for all stakeholders.
- Power Distribution System Development & Economics
Using advanced tools, integrating interactions with power nework, we will design a cost effective power distribution master plan covering the load demand forecast and integrating the increased share of new energy sources, in particular renewable, while meeting the predefined security and reliability criteria.
- Power Network Operation & Control
Based on our top expertise in dynamic simulation and advanced modelling of systems and equipment, we help power companies and industrials to efficiently operate and control their power system using the latest technologies.
The MEA IND engineering services team is made up of specialists in power distribution and energy management. We focus our talents and efforts to create effective and efficient solutions for our customers in the areas of safety, reducing operating costs, and improving productivity, such as:
Power system studies that can include loss analyses, short circuit studies, coordination studies, load flow, harmonic studies, and many more.
· Startup and commissioning services for all of your electrical and energy equipment needs.
· Project management services that include scheduling, purchasing, tracking, engineering and construction management
· Upgrades and modernization services that deliver technical innovations at a cost far lower than replacement